Technical Customer Support Representatives for Web Hosting Company Needed ASAP
Hello Customer Support Representatives!
My name is Kevin and I am the CEO at SiteArrow - a company dedicated to making the process of building and hosting web sites easy and accessible. We’ve been in this market for over 4 years and have a remote team of 5 spread across the globe.
We are looking to take our business to the next level by expanding our Customer Support team and bringing on full-time (CSR).
Overall, we are looking for CRs to assist our customers with technical and billing queries when using our products and services.CSRs responsibilities will include resolving customer queries and problems in a timely manner, recommending product solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities. CSRs should also be familiar with web hosting products and services.
Ultimately, CSRs will help maintain our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
We are looking for a CSRs specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proven experience as a customer support team member
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of web hosting including cPanel, Virtualizer and WHMCS
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic web hosting issues
- Ability to deliver customer focused support
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical or billing assistance over
- email ticket or live chat
- Performing troubleshooting through asking relevant questions and problem solving
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walking customers through problem solving processes
- Following-up and updating customers on status of longer/more complex tickets
- Escalating unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Providing accurate information on products or services
- Recording events and problems and their resolution in our ticketing system
- Maintaining and improving support documents
- Passing on any feedback or suggestions of customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements on procedures
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done and learning from wherever you want.
- Work with a growing and productive team.
- Be mentored by our management team who care about your professional development.
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a questionnaire, video, paid test project, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
If you are interested in working together, please send across this message to start the process:
“My name is (insert name). I live in (insert current country). I’d like to apply for this position!”
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!