Web Content Manager (manage our team of writers/editors) [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
Copywriting Wordpress Project Management Editing & Proofreadi... English - speaking English - writing
Human Proof Designs works with over 150 contract writers and editors! We are looking for a content manager to add to our full-time staff. Content managers manage customer orders from start to finish -- researching, managing writers and editors, quality review, and uploading to the customer website.
In this position, you will help our customers research and outline article and blog content. Once the research is complete, you will assign the work to one of our writers. Once the content is written, you will manage the QA process to review the content, assign to an editor, and get client final approval. Finally, our content managers will select images and upload to the customer's website (WordPress).
Skills required for this position:
- Excellent English writing and editing (you will not be writing -- but you will be reviewing for quality).
- Ability to manage multiple orders with deadlines and manage a team of editors and writers.
- Knowledge of SEO and affiliate marketing is helpful.
- Expertise with researching topics and developing a content outline for the assigned writer.
- This is a telecommute / remote position. You will need fast Internet access and computer, along with audio/video capability on your computer.
- Human Proof Designs is based in Dallas, Texas, USA – although we are an entirely virtual company with staff in over 30 different countries. Normal working hours are flexible, but you may need to attend occasional meetings in the evening or early morning.
- This is a full-time position.
If you're looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a strong company with a strong industry reputation, we'd love to hear from you! We offer opportunity for growth and learning. Applicants may be required to complete a short test and online video interview.